- We operate on a 3-day rental week. In other words, 3-7 day rentals are billed for 3 days.
- Please contact us for pricing on projects longer than one week as these may receive a discounted rate.
- Weekend rentals (pickup Friday after 3PM and return Monday before 10AM) are billed as 2 days.
- Michigan 6% sales tax applies to all in-state transactions unless a valid tax-exempt certificate is presented.
- For pricing on individual items, please visit our Pricing page
Check Out & Return
- Equipment may be checked out after 2:00PM on the business day prior to your rental date, subject to availability.
- Gear must be returned by 10:00AM the morning after your last day of rental or will be subject to additional charges.
- Early check-out or late returns need to be cleared in advance.
- All renters must supply a Certificate of Insurance, showing that the rented equipment is covered for it's full replacement value.
- If you do not have an existing insurance policy that covers rented equipment, you can purchase a Short-Term insurance policy from Athos Insurance (www.insurentertainment.com) for approximately $200 (exact premium cost will vary based on total value of rented equipment).
- To purchase Short-Term insurance, go to the Athos Insurance home page…in the Quick Quote section, change the pulldown menu to "Short-Term" and enter your email address and rental coverage dollar amount. A quote will be emailed to you and you can then purchase online with a credit/debit card.
- Braincell, LLC should be listed as Certificate Holder including additional insured for General Liability and as Loss Payee for Miscellaneous Rented Equipment with coverage equal to or greater in value than your order. (Download Sample COI below.)
New Account Setup
Credit Card Authorization
Sample Certificate of Insurance (COI)
Michigan Sales Tax Exemption Form